What are the benefits of ISO 21001 Education Management System?
- Better alignment of objectives and activities with policy (including mission and vision);
- Enhanced social responsibility by providing inclusive and equitable quality education for all;
- More personalized learning and effective response to all learners and particularly to learners with special education needs, distance learners and lifelong learning opportunities;
- Consistent processes and evaluation tools to demonstrate and increase effectiveness and efficiency;
- Increased credibility of the organization;
- A means that enables educational organizations to demonstrate their commitment to effective educational management practices;
- A culture for organizational improvement;
- Stimulation of excellence and innovation.