The COVID-19 pandemic has had industry-changing impacts on the global aerospace economy. In April, the International Air Transport Association (IATA) estimated that airline passenger revenues will decrease by $314 billion in 2020 as a result of the Coronavirus. That’s a decline of 55% compared to 2019. As lockdown restrictions begin to be tentatively eased, aerospace assembly plants, supply chain manufacturers and organizations that make up the broader aviation sector are starting to reopen across the globe.
Join this live webinar with Brendon Hill, Global Head of Aerospace at BSI, as he reflects on the new aerospace landscape, and what organizations operating in this sector should consider as they plot their return to operation. He will explore:
- the impacts of the pandemic on the aerospace sector
- the IAQG response to the pandemic
- the challenges the sector faces in getting its workforce back to work safely
- the measures the sector should consider to secure resilient and robust supply chains
- the sustainable frameworks and practices aerospace organizations need to adopt to ensure resilience as they move forward through the recovery phase and beyond
- the disruption to mobility trends and the future outlook for the sector
This webinar will be of interest to Quality Managers, Training Managers, Health and Safety Managers, HR Managers, Business Continuity and Risk Managers, Supply Chain Managers, Information Security Managers, Managing Directors and CEOs.
Date: 16 June 2020
Register your place by selecting your preferred time below:
• 10:00 - 11:00 (UK time)
• 16:00 - 17:00 (UK time)
Why not forward this invitation to your colleagues too?