Implementing ISO 31000 Risk Management Training Course
Implementing of Risk to Management Systems training course will give management representatives and people responsible for management systems the tools and techniques that will enable the effective application of risk methods to their systems.
Who should attend to the training?
- People who implement or maintain management systems will gain maximum benefit from this training
- Any one in middle to senior management may also benefit from understanding how risk can be used as a management tool and how it affects their organization.
What will I learn in the training?
- Explain what risk is and how it is applied to management systems.
- Identify opportunities and threats within the organization.
- Apply the concepts of risk to management systems effectively.
- Apply tools and techniques to identify and treat risks that their management systems address.
How will I benefit by the training?
- Improve stakeholder confidence and trust through the use of risk techniques.
- Identify and minimize potential losses identified by threats / risk analysis using the application of management system controls.
- Identify risk methods to find opportunities and therefore improve management systems and organizational resilience.
What's included in the training?
- Training pack (training materials, BSI pen, training course note)