ISO 22301:2019 Implementation Training Course
This course is now available online
ISO 22301:2019 is an International Standard that specifies the requirements for a BCMS, providing a framework for maintaining and improving compliance with business continuity requirements and good practice. The purpose of the standard is to help organizations ensure that operation’s products and services continue at predefined levels whenever disruptive incidents occur. The 2019 edition of ISO 22301 brings a less prescriptive and more pragmatic approach to a number of the requirements.
By attending this two-day course, you’ll understand how to implement a BCMS based on ISO 22301:2019. Using a step-by-step approach with the aid of a toolkit, you’ll learn how to develop an implementation plan and develop the required processes and associated documentation.
Who should attend?
The course is applicable to anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining or supervising an ISO 22301:2019 compliant ISMS.
It’s ideal for anyone who wants to learn:
- How to implement a BCMS that meets the requirements of ISO 22301:2019
- What techniques and methods can be used in order to effectively implement an ISO 22301:2019 framework in readiness for certification
What will I learn?
By the end of the training course, you will have the knowledge to:
- Recognize a continual improvement framework for implementing a BCMS based upon ISO 22301:2019
- Interpret the key concepts and requirements of ISO 22301:2019 from an implementation perspective
- Identify the benefits specific to your organization by implementing an effective BCMS or enhancing your current BCMS
- Prepare for third party certification
You will develop skills to:
- Conduct a review of an organization’s current position against the requirements of ISO 22301:2019
- Create and support an implementation plan
- Implement key ISO 22301:2019 processes
- Implement key requirements of ISO 22301:2019
How will I benefit?
By attending this BSI training course, you’ll:
- Become familiar with the processes that comprise a BCMS based on ISO 22301:2019
- Understand how ISO 22301:2019 can be used to assist in managing and reducing business continuity risks
- Increase your knowledge of the key concepts and requirements of ISO 22301:2019
- Develop the skills to conduct a gap analysis of your organization’s current business continuity arrangements and their conformity to ISO 22301:2019 and develop an implementation plan
- Understand how the processes required by ISO 22301:2019 interact
- Understand the roles individuals and top management will need to play
- You will gain 16 CPD points on completing the course
- Lunch and refreshments
- Course notes
- Certificate of attendance