ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Introduction, Implementation, Internal Auditor
Start with a detailed overview of the standard, its requirements, and discover how to meet these in your laboratory by implementing an ISO 17025 quality control system. Our experts will also explain auditing techniques, so you can maintain accreditation by monitoring, assessing and improving performance.
This Online Course is available in English.
Please note: the price stated is excluding local taxes.
Who should attend?
Those who manage laboratory support functions, testing and operations
Technicians and laboratory staff who need to understand ISO 17025
Those who want to become internal laboratory auditors
"The trainer was excellent and could provide us a lot of information. We have gained a lot of knowledge about ISO 17025 Laboratory accreditation!"
What will I learn?
- The requirements and scope of the ISO 17025 standard
- How to meet the requirements of ISO 17025
- The principles and application of quality control
- Understand the laboratory accreditation process
- How to monitor and continually improve quality control processes
What are the benefits?
- Qualified ISO 17025 experts working in your laboratory
- Confidence in continuing compliance with ISO 17025
- More efficient and accurate testing and calibration processes
- Increased stakeholder trust in your quality control
Includes refreshments, lunch and training course notes
If you would like to proceed to Onsite Public Training, please book via our Onsite venue hosted courses.
(The below link will take you directly to our booking page for public training course)