ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Introduction, Implementation and Internal Auditor
Start with a detailed overview of the standard, its requirements, and discover how to meet these in your laboratory by implementing an ISO 17025 quality control system. Our experts will also explain auditing techniques, so you can maintain accreditation by monitoring, assessing and improving performance.
Who should attend?
"The trainer was excellent and could provide us a lot of information. We have gained a lot of knowledge about ISO 17025 Laboratory accreditation!"
Those who manage laboratory support functions, testing and operations
Technicians and laboratory staff who need to understand ISO 17025
Those who want to become internal laboratory auditors
What will I learn?
- The requirements and scope of the ISO 17025 standard
- How to meet the requirements of ISO 17025
- The principles and application of quality control
- Understand the laboratory accreditation process
- How to monitor and continually improve quality control processes
What are the benefits?
- Qualified ISO 17025 experts working in your laboratory
- Confidence in continuing compliance with ISO 17025
- More efficient and accurate testing and calibration processes
- Increased stakeholder trust in your quality control
Includes refreshments, lunch and training course notes