BIM ISO 19650 Part 2: Project Delivery
This course will help you understand the information management processes that are needed for a design and construction project to be delivered using BIM according to ISO 19650 Part 2: Project Delivery Phase. The course follows on from the BIM Fundamentals course, where information management concepts and principles are introduced. The course includes sessions on:
- ISO 19650-2 as a standard and the terminology it uses (many terms have been changed from original UK terms to make the standard internationally acceptable)
- How clients set their information requirements and select their suppliers
- How suppliers of information (designers, contractors, manufacturers) respond with their information plans and how information requirements are cascaded down through a delivery team
- Specific Common Data Environment processes for project information
- Information management responsibilities, and the skills and capabilities required from clients and their suppliers
This Online Course is available in English.
|Online option: View dates and Book your online training course now! Click here|
Please note: the price stated is excluding local taxes.
Who should attend?
- Project clients, designers (architects, structural/civil engineers, services engineers, etc.), main contractors and sub-contractors, manufacturers of complex products/components
- Asset/facility managers will also find it helpful to attend to find out how their operational information is specified and delivered during a construction project
What will I learn?
- Explain what the ISO 19650-2 standard says and what it means
- Define how key information management documents are developed
- Identify how designers and contractors are expected to show their BIM capability to their prospective clients
How will I benefit?
- Understand how to formulate Project Information Requirements (PIRs), Information Standards, and the appointment-specific Exchange Information Requirements (EIRs)
- Understand how to assess BIM capability, develop BIM Execution Plans and information delivery plans
- Work through the key information management processes in group activities
- Detailed training course notes
- BSI Training Academy certificate
If you would like to proceed to Onsite Public Training, please book via our Onsite venue hosted courses.
(The below link will take you directly to our booking page for public training course)