Medical Devices CE Marking
Get easier access to the EU market with our Medical Devices CE Marking training course.
We simplify the marking process in line with the European Medical Devices Directive – compliance with the Directive is essential for all general medical devices to enter the EU market. Get in-depth knowledge of the Directive, EU regulations and the entire CE Marking process. And learn to assess your devices to identify risks and report changes to ensure conformity.
Complete this course and you can meet the EU safety and quality standards that open up many new European business opportunities.
Please note: the price stated is excluding local taxes.
Who should attend?
- Regulatory, quality, design, development, manufacturing and marketing managers and teams
- Organizations preparing own branding or private labelling for devices
- Internal auditors who want to learn about CE marking
“Professionally presented and run – an excellent course.”
What will I learn?
- The legal and operational aspects of CE Marking
- The structure and purpose of the Medical Devices Directive
- To use clinical data, manage risk and meet labelling requirements
- Conduct audits and report changes to products
We recommend you have basic knowledge of the medical devices industry, but there are no formal prerequisites for this course
How will I benfit?
- CE Marking expertise within your business
- Confidence placing safe quality products on the EU market
- Customer and industry recognition of products with CE Marking
- Increase access to EU market and new business opportunities