ISO 9001:2008 Introduction
Get ahead with an ISO 9001 Quality Management System in the Middle East and Africa. And achieve world-class standards with our Introduction to ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Systems training course.
Our experts help you commit to quality standards, systems and policies – and keep customers confident with an internationally recognized certificate.
The one-day ISO 9001 course can be tailored to your needs and delivered in-house or through an open course. This is an all-round introduction to quality standards and certification.
Who should attend?
“The tutor is an excellent and knowledgeable trainer. He handled the course professionally and exerted his maximum efforts to keep delegates understand every point. I myself get benefited of this profound experience and knowledge.”
- Those who wants to set up a quality management systems
- Those looking to understand the benefits of quality management
- Those starting a career in quality management
What will I learn?
- To define and deliver quality standards
- The development of quality system standards
- The structure of the ISO 9000 series
- A clause by clause discussion of ISO 9001
- The importance of documentation
- BSI assessment and certification procedures.
How will I benefit?
- Achieve optimum quality standards for your industry
- Stay ahead with better quality standards
- Keep new and existing customers loyal with better service
- Share ISO 9001 skills with employees and colleagues
- Improve efficiency across your business.
- Includes lunch, refreshments and course notes