ISO 9001:2008 Introduction
Get ahead with an ISO 9001 Quality Management System in the Middle East and Africa. And achieve world-class standards with our Introduction to ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Systems training course.
Our experts help you commit to quality standards, systems and policies – and keep customers confident with an internationally recognized certificate.
The one-day ISO 9001 course can be tailored to your needs and delivered in-house or through an open course. This is an all-round introduction to quality standards and certification.
Who should attend?
- Those who wants to set up a quality management systems
- Those looking to understand the benefits of quality management
- Those starting a career in quality management
“The tutor is an excellent and knowledgeable trainer. He handled the course professionally and exerted his maximum efforts to keep delegates understand every point. I myself get benefited of this profound experience and knowledge.”
What will I learn?
- To define and deliver quality standards
- The development of quality system standards
- The structure of the ISO 9000 series
- A clause by clause discussion of ISO 9001
- The importance of documentation
- BSI assessment and certification procedures.
How will I benefit?
- Achieve optimum quality standards for your industry
- Stay ahead with better quality standards
- Keep new and existing customers loyal with better service
- Share ISO 9001 skills with employees and colleagues
- Improve efficiency across your business.
- Includes lunch, refreshments and course notes