Business Continuity Management Systems Lead Auditor Transition Course
Are you a BS 25999 Lead Auditor who wants to develop the expertise to audit an ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)?
This course is ideal for existing BS 25999 Lead Auditors, as it combines the 1-day ‘Business Continuity Management Systems Transition Course from BS 25999 to ISO 22301’ with an additional day of ISO 22301 auditing exercises.
Led by an experienced instructor, you will learn how ISO 22301:2012 ‘Business Continuity Management Systems - Requirements’ differs from BS 25999-2, and then apply this knowledge practically in order to build your ISO 22301 auditing skill.
By successfully passing the course examination, you will be able to demonstrate your competence to audit a BCMS based on the new international standard.
Who should attend?
BS 25999 Lead Auditors, including internal and external BS 25999 management system Lead Auditors who will be auditing to ISO 22301
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the new high-level structure of ISO 22301 and what this means for an organization’s BCMS
- Explain the requirements of ISO 22301:2012
- Recognize the differences between BS 25999-2 and ISO 22301:2012
- Explain the approach to risk that ISO 22301 has now adopted
- Identify the processes now required for an organization’s BCMS
- Be able to plan and lead an audit to ISO 22301
You must have attended and passed a BS 25999 Lead Auditor course with BSI or another recognized training organization. You will be asked to provide a copy of your certificate as evidence of this.
This course contains the same 2 hour closed book exam as used on the 5 day BSI ISO 22301 Lead Auditor training course. Successful participants will be awarded a BSI Business Continuity Management Systems (BCMS) Lead Auditor Transition Course from BS 25999 to ISO 22301 certificate.
How will I benefit?
- Be able to transition from BS 25999-2 to ISO 22301:2012
- Inform others about the requirements of ISO 22301
- Prepare for independent ISO 22301 audits
- Conduct independent ISO 22301 audits
- Develop your ISO 22301 auditing skill and lead auditor expertise