ISO 22000:2005 Requirements
Get started with ISO 22000 food safety management and introduce international best practice into your business. Our Introduction to ISO 22000 Food Safety Management training course gives you the head start you need to stay competitive.
Find out how preventing food safety hazards and better communication can meet legislation and customer requirements. And understand how continual improvement comes from applying ISO 22000 to your operations.
You’ll also get to grips with the hazard analysis and critical control points (HACCP) system to protect your supply chain. Our food safety experts will guide you in taking first steps towards ISO 22000 accreditation.
Who should attend?
- Those planning ISO 22000 food safety management or HACCP systems
- Food safety auditors, consultants and senior managers
- Those new to food safety management
What will I learn?
- Understand what ISO 22000 food safety management means
- Appreciate the benefits of food safety management systems
- Draw links between ISO 22000 and HACCP systems
- Recognize ISO 22000 requirements and their relevance to your organization
How will I benefit?
- Understand and start to apply ISO 22000 principles
- Build awareness of food safety across your organization and supply chain
- Take next steps towards implementing ISO 22000 and HACCP systems
- Move towards compliance and greater customer satisfaction