ISO 14001:2015 Implementation- Available in English/ Arabic
Businesses are becoming more aware of the environmental implications of their operations, products and services. Increase long-term profitability with an internationally recognized environmental system that will continue to benefit you in the future. Implementing a framework based on ISO 14001:2015 allows your organization to reduce environmental impacts and increase operating efficiency. This can help you cut waste, prevent pollution and save resources.
Who should apply?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an ISO 14001:2015 EMS.
What will I learn?
- A typical framework for implementing ISO 14001:2015 following the PDCA cycle
- Considering key concepts and requirements of ISO 14001:2015 from an implementation perspective
- Implementing key concepts and requirements of ISO 14001:2015
- Specific documented information requirements of ISO 14001:2015
- Using gap analysis to conduct a baseline review of your current system.
How will I benefit?
- Identify key benefits of implementing an effective EMS
- Develop a plan and determine resources required
- Apply good practice using proven tools and techniques
- Implement a system that considers socio-economic needs and environmental conditions
- Provide products and services that consistently meet customer and regulatory environmental requirements.
- Training course notes
- Lunch and refreshments