ISO 14001:2015 Deep Dive
Gain a deeper insight into these important ISO 14001:2015 topics: Lifecycle Perspective, Risk Associated with Threats and Opportunities, External Provision and Leadership.
Get the most out of your environmental management system (EMS) by gaining an in-depth understanding of 4 critical areas of ISO 14001:2015. Whether you’re involved in an ISO 14001:2015 transition, implementation or audit, this detailed 2 day course explores the topics of: Lifecycle Perspective, Risk Associated with Threats and Opportunities, External Provision and Leadership within the content of the organization in order to develop your ability to tackle them successfully.
Who should apply?
People working directly with an ISO 14001:2015 EMS, including managers, implementers and auditors.
What will I learn?
- Lifecycle perspective, including key features and phases and how it is applied in ISO 14001
- Framework, principles and processes for risk management in the context of high level structure (HLS) management system standards
- What is meant by the external provision of processes, products and services
- Leadership requirements of the new standard from an auditing perspective
- How to conduct an audit of leadership activities in line with HLS management systems standards.
How will I benefit?
- Establish a lifecycle perspective and determine lifecycle stages
- Identify and manage risk by applying a risk-based approach
- Discover ways of controlling external providers
- Develop the personal skills and technical ability to audit leadership.
- Training course notes
- Lunch and refreshments