ISO 14001:2015 Deep Dive
Gain a deeper insight into these important ISO 14001:2015 topics: Lifecycle Perspective, Risk Associated with Threats and Opportunities, External Provision and Leadership.
Get the most out of your environmental management system (EMS) by gaining an in-depth understanding of 4 critical areas of ISO 14001:2015. Whether you’re involved in an ISO 14001:2015 transition, implementation or audit, this detailed 2 day course explores the topics of: Lifecycle Perspective, Risk Associated with Threats and Opportunities, External Provision and Leadership within the content of the organization in order to develop your ability to tackle them successfully.
Please note: the price stated is excluding local taxes.
Who should apply?
People working directly with an ISO 14001:2015 EMS, including managers, implementers and auditors.
What will I learn?
- Lifecycle perspective, including key features and phases and how it is applied in ISO 14001
- Framework, principles and processes for risk management in the context of high level structure (HLS) management system standards
- What is meant by the external provision of processes, products and services
- Leadership requirements of the new standard from an auditing perspective
- How to conduct an audit of leadership activities in line with HLS management systems standards.
How will I benefit?
- Establish a lifecycle perspective and determine lifecycle stages
- Identify and manage risk by applying a risk-based approach
- Discover ways of controlling external providers
- Develop the personal skills and technical ability to audit leadership.
- Training course notes
- Lunch and refreshments