Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (Services)
Change the way you work for the better with our Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (Services) training course.
Transactional teams in the service sector can learn how analytical skills help overcome inefficiencies and streamline processes. Discover how to apply the Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control (DMAIC) method to save time and money, and meet customer needs more efficiently.
The course is delivered by qualified Black Belts over two five-day modules with one month in between to apply your knowledge and show your business how to exceed expectations.
Please note: the price stated is excluding local taxes.
Who should attend?
- Those responsible for improving operational performance
- Team members involved in improving operational performance
- Those who want to learn analytical ways of problem solving
What will I learn?
- Understand the background and meaning of Lean Six Sigma
- Use Lean tools including the DMAIC method
- Develop analytical and design skills
- Confidence in defining customer needs and measuring performance
No Six Sigma knowledge is required before you take this course, but you will need to bring a laptop with Microsoft Windows 2000 and Microsoft Office 2000 or later with all service releases, and Minitab 15.
How will I benefit?
- Qualified Lean Six Sigma experts within your business
- Apply Lean tools to improve processes, save time and cut costs
- Align your business with ISO 13053 Quantitative methods in process improvements
- Satisfy customers by defining and meeting their needs