Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (Manufacturing)
Become a Six Sigma leader in the manufacturing industry. And use Lean methods to drive continual improvements in operational performance every day with our Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (Manufacturing) training course.
Develop in-depth knowledge of the Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control (DMAIC) method as you gain leadership status.
You will work with Black Belt experts to understand all Lean tools and systems that empower you to quickly identify and solve problems. And with Black Belt qualification you can lead Green Belts in Six Sigma projects across your organization.
Who should attend?
- Those who want to manage complex Lean Six Sigma projects
- Those who want to manage teams of Green Belts
- Those who want to develop their Six Sigma knowledge
What will I learn?
- In-depth understanding of Lean tools and the DMAIC method
- Quickly identify problems and make improvements
- Confidence leading teams of Green Belts and Six Sigma projects
- Advanced knowledge of analytical and design techniques
It is essential that you complete our Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (Manufacturing) course first.
You will need to bring a laptop with Microsoft Windows 2000 and Microsoft Office 2000 or later with all service releases, and Minitab 15.
How will I benefit?
- Qualified Lean Six Sigma leaders within your business
- Apply Lean tools to improve processes, save time and cut costs
- Align your business with ISO 13053 Quantitative methods in process improvements
- Set higher operational standards and satisfy customers