Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Conversion (Services)
Get the top Six Sigma services qualification and learn all there is to know about driving process performance.
Our Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Conversion (Services) training course will give you detailed knowledge of Lean methods, including Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control (DMAIC). You will be recognized as a Six Sigma leader who can quickly identify and solve problems, using analytical and design tools to make sure all customer needs are met.
Make real improvements as a qualified Black Belt expert and get organizational and industry-wide recognition.
Who should attend?
- Those who want to manage complex Lean Six Sigma projects
- Those who want to manage teams of Green Belts
- Those who want to upskill through Six Sigma
What will I learn?
- Get an in-depth understanding of Lean tools and the DMAIC method
- Quickly identify how to make improvements and meet customer needs
- Be confident leading Six Sigma projects with teams of Green Belts
- Develop your analytical skills and design techniques
It is essential that you complete our Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (Services) course first.
You will need to bring a laptop with Microsoft Windows 2000 and Microsoft Office 2000 or later with all service releases, and Minitab 15.
How will i benefit?
- Qualified Lean Six Sigma leaders within your business
- Drive process performance through Lean Six Sigma Black Belt projects
- Apply Lean tools and DMAIC methods to save time and cut costs
- Align your business with ISO 13053 Quantitative methods in process improvements
- Set higher operational standards and boost customer confidence