Make Six Sigma part of your every day role with our Lean Practitioner training course.
Learn to add value and eliminate waste in your organization by applying lean tools, techniques and methodologies. And take a practical hands-on approach to achieving Six Sigma efficiencies across your operations and processes.
As a qualified Lean Practitioner you can lead Six Sigma projects that keep your company competitive through continual improvement. And you will be ready to take steps towards further professional recognition with Green and Black Belt status.
Please note: the price stated is excluding local taxes
Who should attend?
- Those who have completed our Introduction to Lean Six Sigma course
- All employees who want to achieve business improvement
What will I learn?
- Understand the principles and practice of Lean
- Confidence using Lean measure, metrics and methodologies
- Ability to identify and solve problems using Lean tool
- How to achieve continual improvement
It is essential that you complete our Introduction to Lean Six Sigma training before taking this course.
How will I benefit?
- Lean expertise within your organization
- Improved efficiency and quality across processes
- Drive performance, cut costs and save time
- Engage employees at all levels in improvement activities