ISO/DIS 45001.2 Occupational Health & Safety Seminar
Understand the key requirements of ISO 45001, the differences between OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 45001 and how to prepare for migration.
The world’s first international Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) Management System standard is currently being developed and will help your organization offer a safer and healthier workplace. Obtain an insight into the ISO 45001 development process and key perspectives that were considered. You’ll learn common terms and definitions, emerging requirements, Annex SL and the new ISO high level structure that now applies to all new management system standards.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the future planning, implementing, maintaining or auditing of an ISO 45001 Management System.
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- Envisaged differences between OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 45001
- Purpose and use of Annex SL Appendix 2
- New OH&S specific requirements arising as a result of migrating from OHSAS 18001:2007 to ISO 45001
- What these changes mean for your organization
- BSI certification migration arrangements.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Grasp the new ISO 45001 requirements
- Identify key differences between OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 14001 and what these mean for your organization
- Understand how the new requirements minimize OH&S risks
- Find out about BSI migration arrangements.
- On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate