Gain the confidence to effectively audit an AuQMS in accordance with internationally recognized best practice techniques or demonstrate your commitment to quality by transforming existing auditor skills to IATF 16949:2016.
This course will allow you to consolidate your expertise with the latest developments and contribute to the continuous improvement of the business. You’ll grasp the key principles and practices of effective AuQMS audits in line with IATF 16949:2016 and also ISO 19011 ‘Guidelines for auditing management systems’.
Over five days, you’ll gain the knowledge and skills required to undertake and lead a successful AuQMS audit; using a step-by-step approach, you’ll be guided through the entire audit process from initiation to follow-up.
Learn to describe the purpose of an IATF 16949:2016 audit and satisfy third party certification as well as grasp the key principles and practices of effective AuQMS audits. Acquire the skills to plan, conduct, report and follow up an AuQMS audit that establishes conformity, enhances food safety compliance, and overall organizational performance.
Online training courses: Connected Learning Live
You can attend this training course classroom based and online. Do you prefer the convenience of an online training course? View here for the available dates or read more about Connected Learning Live.
IATF 16949:2016 learning path and combination discount
The IATF 16949:2016 learning path is modular. You can follow the training courses in all combinations. We would recommend the following order:
Besides this requirements training course, the following training courses also be part of the IATF 16949:2016 learning path:
|1||Requirements training course|
|2||Implementation training course|
|3||Internal auditor training course|
|4||Lead auditor training course|
Attending several training courses of a learning path is associated with special discounts.
|Combination of training 1 + 2|
|Combination of training 1 + 3|
|Combination of training 1 + 4|
|Combination of training 1 + 2 + 3|
|Combination of training 1 + 2 + 3 + 4|
In-house training course
If more employees need to understand, implement, audit, your management system, training can be delivered at your location. Based on your learning needs we could provide a customized in-house training course for your team.
For more information about the learning path or in-house training courses, please contact our Training Advisors via +31 (0)20 346 0780 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anyone with the need to audit an organization’s IATF 16949:2016 QMS.
You should have a good knowledge of the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016, and the key principles of an AuQMS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our IATF 16949:2016 Requirements course. It will also help if you have attended an ISO 9001 Internal Auditor or Lead Auditor course or have experience with conducting internal or supplier audits.
- Have the knowledge to describe the purpose of an AuQMS, of QMS standards, of management system audits, of third party certification and of business benefits
- Have the knowledge to explain the role and responsibilities of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow-up an AuQMS audit in accordance with ISO 19011, and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable
- Have the skills to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit of a AuQMS to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 9001/IATF 16949 and in accordance with ISO 19011, and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable
- The Lead Auditor is an intensive training course and will be completed by an official BSI exam
- It's a 5-day course
- The training and materials will be provided in English
- The standard IATF 16949:2016 and ISO 9001:2015 aren’t into the training price included However, during the training course, a loan copy of the standards will be available
- Lunch and drinks are included
- There is a requirement for delegates to undertake some evening preparation or assignments on days 1-4 (Approximately 2-3 hours)
For further information regarding reduced rates at the hotel where the training is being conducted please contact email@example.com or +31 (0)20 346 0780.