Gain the confidence to effectively audit a QMS in accordance with internationally recognized best practice techniques. Demonstrate your commitment to quality by transforming existing auditor skills to ISO 9001:2015. Consolidate your expertise with the latest developments and contribute to the continuous improvement of the business.
You’ll grasp the key principles and practices of effective QMS audits in line with ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 19011 “Guidelines for auditing management systems”.
Using a step-by-step approach, you’ll be guided through the entire audit process from initiation to follow-up. Over 5 days, you’ll gain the knowledge and skills required to undertake and lead a successful management systems audit. Learn to describe the purpose of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS audit and satisfy third-party certification. You’ll acquire the skills to plan, conduct, report and follow up a QMS audit that establishes conformity and enhances overall organizational performance.
Develop the knowledge and skill required to conduct a full audit of an organization’s Quality Management System (QMS) to ISO 9001:2015.
Online training courses: Connected Learning Live
You can attend this training course classroom based and online. Do you prefer the convenience of an online training course? View here for the available dates or read more about Connected Learning Live.
ISO 9001:2015 learning path and combination discount
The ISO 9001:2015 learning path is modular. You can follow the training courses in all combinations. We would recommend the following order:
Besides this requirements training course, the following training courses also be part of the ISO 9001:2015 learning path:
|Requirements training course
|Implementation training course
|Internal auditor training course
|Lead auditor training course
Attending several training courses of a learning path is associated with special discounts.
|Combination of training 1 + 2
|Combination of training 1 + 3
|Combination of training 1 + 4
|Combination of training 1 + 2 + 3
|Combination of training 1 + 2 + 3 + 4
In-house training course
If more employees need to understand, implement, audit, your management system, training can be delivered at your location. Based on your learning needs we could provide a customized in-house training course for your team.
For more information about the learning path or in-house training courses, please contact our Training Advisors via +31 (0)20 346 0780 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anyone with the need to audit an organization’s ISO 9001:2015 QMS.
You should have a good knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 and the key principles of a QMS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our ISO 9001:2015 Requirements course. It will also help if you have attended an internal or lead auditor course or have experience with conducting internal or supplier audits.
- perform first, second and third-party audits of quality management systems against ISO 9001, in accordance with ISO 19011
- initiate, plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit of a quality managementsytem in accordance with ISO 19011
- explain the purpose and benefits of a QMS, audits, and third party certification
- explain the role and responsibilities of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate).
- It's a 5-day course
- The first 4 days will not finish before 18:00 and will include 2-3 hours home work.
- The training and materials will be provided in English
- The standard ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 19011:2018 aren’t into the training price included. However, during the training course, a loan copy of the standards will be available.
- Lunch and drinks are included for the classroom training.
- You will sit a 2 hour exam to test your knowledge and understanding.
For further information regarding reduced rates at the hotel where the training is being conducted please contact email@example.com or +31-(0)20-346 0780.