IATF 16949:2016 Internal Auditor
Learn how to conduct internal audits of Automotive Quality Management Systems (QMS) using the process approach to verify compliance to IATF 16949:2016.
An ineffective audit can mean severe consequences; resulting in process failure, customer dissatisfaction and regulatory noncompliance. Optimize your auditing skills with the internationally recognized IATF 16949:2016, and boost your internal audit capabilities. Gain confidence in planning and performing an effective audit; as well as reporting and assessing corrective action where necessary.
This course develops the necessary skills to assess and report on the conformance, and the effective implementation of processes, based on IATF 16949:2016. You’ll learn how to initiate an audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit reports and complete follow-up activities.
Online training courses: Connected Learning Live
You can attend this training course classroom based and online. Do you prefer the convenience of an online training course? View here for the available dates or read more about Connected Learning Live.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the auditing, maintaining or supervising of an IATF 16949:2016 Automotive QMS.
You should be able to demonstrate the following minimum competencies prior to attending the course:
- Risk-based thinking
- Understanding of applicable ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 requirements related to the scope of the audit (for this course; all requirements)
- Understanding of applicable core tool requirements related to the scope of the audit
Delegates will be able to:
- Describe the guidelines of management system auditing according to ISO 19011
- Apply ISO 19011 guidelines to auditing IATF 16949
- Explain the importance of customer-specific requirements in the internal audit process
- Identify the automotive process approach when auditing
- Plan and initiate the audit
- Prepare audit activities, taking account of customer-specific requirements
- Conduct audit activities using the process approach
- Prepare and distribute the audit report
- Complete the audit
- Audit follow-up
IATF 16949:2016 learning path and combination discount
The IATF 16949:2016 Internal Auditor learning path is modular. You can follow the training in all combinations. We recommend the following order:
Besides this internal auditor course, are the following training courses also part of the IATF 16949:2016 learning path:
1. Requirements - € 1.050,-
2. Implementation - €1.590,-
4. Lead Auditor - € 2.875,-
Attending several training courses of a learning path is associated with special discounts.
|Combination training 1 + 2||€ 2.540||€ 100|
|Combination training 1 + 3||€ 2.000||€ 100|
|Combination training 1 + 4||€ 3.750||€ 175|
|Combination training 1 + 2 + 3||€ 3.465||€ 225|
|Combination training 1 + 2 + 3 + 4||€ 6.165||€ 400|
If more employees need to understand, implement, audit, your management system, training can be delivered at your location. Based on your learning needs we could provide a customized in-house training course for your team.
In-house training course
For more information about this course and / or the possibilities of an in-house training for your organization, please contact our training team via 020-3460780 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you prefer the convenience of online training? BSI now also offers online training via an interactive virtual platform.
- It's a 2-day course
- The training and materials will be provided in English
- Lunch and drinks are included.
For further information regarding reduced rates at the hotel where the training is being conducted please contact email@example.com or 0031-(0)20-346 0780.