ISO 9001:2015 Requirements
In today’s fast-paced environment, customers are more demanding and competition more intense. Delivering quality products and services is more crucial than ever for survival and long-term success. Having an internationally recognized Quality Management System (QMS) allows you to enhance organizational performance, increase customer satisfaction and gain a competitive edge.
Identify the structure and requirements of an effective QMS and what this means for you. Gain a thorough understanding of the history and development of ISO 9001:2015, key terms, definitions and the ISO standardized high-level structure. You’ll learn to interpret and apply the fundamental concepts and principles of the standard to existing processes within your organization. Obtain a detailed understanding of the key terms, definitions and requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and how the standard can help your organization to meet customer needs.
Online training courses: Connected Learning Live
You can attend this training course classroom based and online. Do you prefer the convenience of an online training course? View here for the available dates or read more about Connected Learning Live.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS.
There are no formal prerequisites. However, it will be useful for delegates to read the standard before attending the course.
Delegates will be able to define the:
- Importance and benefits of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS
- Key requirements, terms and definitions of ISO 9001:2015
- Structure of ISO 9001:2015, which incorporates the Annex SL common framework for management system standards
- Main concepts such as risk-based thinking, process approach, Plan-Do-Check-Act, and 7 management principles
- It's a 1-day course
- The training and materials will be provided in English
- The standard ISO 9001:2015 isn’t into the training price included. However, during the training course, a loan copy of the standard will be available
- Lunch and drinks are included
For further information regarding reduced rates at the hotel where the training is being conducted please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0)20 346 0780.
ISO 9001:2015 learning path and combination discount
The ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Requirements learning path is modular. You can follow the training in all combinations. We recommend the following order:
Besides this requirements course, are the following training courses also part of the ISO 9001 learning path:
1. Requirements training course - € 640,-
2. Implementation training course - € 1.040,-
3. Internal Auditor training course - € 1.040,-
4. Lead Auditor training course - € 2.495,-
Attending several training courses of a learning path is associated with special discounts.
|Combination training 1 + 2||€ 1.580||€ 100|
|Combination training 1 + 3||€ 1.580||€ 100|
|Combination training 1 + 4||€ 2.960||€ 175|
|Combination training 1 + 2 + 3||€ 2.495||€ 225|
|Combination training 1 + 2 + 3 + 4||€ 4.815||€ 400|
In-house training course
For more information about the learning path or in-house training courses, please contact our training team via +31 (0)20 346 0780 or send an email to email@example.com