The Art of Effective Customer Complaints Handling Training Course
Customer complaint handling skills are among the most valuable skill sets for any employee who deals with customers. The manner in which your employees deal with customers or clients is a huge factor in your ability to retain those business relationships. Good customer complaint handling translates directly to your bottom line - happy customers will remain and return.
When a proper and effective complaint handling mechanism is in place, you will positively enhance your interaction with customers or clients. In addition, you will also have a positive impact on the morale of your employees.
This one-day training course aims to instill the art of customer complaint handling, and to build customer loyalty to your business.
This one-day training course aims to instill the art of customer complaint handling, and help to build customer loyalty to your business. Identifying and resolving customer complaints using the appropriate techniques can turn your customer into a loyal one - and can turn the complaint into a business opportunity.
Online training courses: Connected Learning Live
You can attend this training course classroom based and online. Do you prefer the convenience of an online training course? View here for the available dates or read more about Connected Learning Live.
Who should attend
Anyone who has direct contact with customers in handling complaints including:
- front-line staff
- customer service teams
- sales teams
Delegates will be able to:
You will gain the knowledge to:
- explain the psychology of a complaining customer
- recognize the importance of regaining customer trust after a complaint
- explain the requirements, policies and procedures of dealing with a complaint
You will gain the skills to:
- identify a customer complaint quickly
- apply the best techniques for complaint handling and prevention
- to turn a complaint into a business opportunity
- It's a 1-day course
- The materials will be provided in English
This training is also available as an in-house training, this provides you with the following advantages:
- Savings on travel and accommodation costs and on the travel time of your employees
- All employees receive the same message and practice with the same assignments
- Possibility tot amend the training to meet your organisations training needs
In-house training course
For more information about an in-house training course, please contact our specialists via +31 20 346 07 80 or send an email to email@example.com