Effective Root Cause Analysis Training Course
Root cause analysis is one of the most common techniques for getting to the source of an issue, rather than just treating the symptoms. Despite its benefits, it can be difficult to embed effectively.
This training course uses a practical approach to systematically describe the problem, understand the situation, root out and fix the cause, and put steps in place to make sure the problem remains fixed.
It’s often used to resolve operational issues in organizations but it can also be expanded to solve more complicated problems.
Learn how to effectively solve day-to-day operational problems and prevent recurrence with this two-day, hands-on root cause analysis training course.
Online training courses: Connected Learning Live
You can attend this training course classroom based and online. Do you prefer the convenience of an online training course? View here for the available dates or read more about Connected Learning Live.
Who should attend?
If your role involves: Data collection, root cause analysis, the selection of appropriate solutions, ensuring implementation and effectiveness, reporting on problems and follow-up actions, this course is ideal for you.
This course may be useful when you are a:
- front line manager
- team leader
- quality assurance engineer or executive
- supervisor or facilitator responsible for problem-solving or initiating improvements
Note: If you’re an automotive industry manufacturer, Clause 10.2.3 of IATF 16949:2016 states that organizations need to have defined approaches for various types of problem including containment actions, root cause analysis methodology, implementation of corrective actions, verification of the effectiveness of implemented corrective actions, reviewing and updating of documented information such as PFMEA, Control Plan, as applicable.
If you have little or no knowledge of basic analytical tools, you’ll find it useful to study our course on the seven principles of quality control.
Delegates will be able to:
- understand and apply root cause analysis techniques
- categorize different types of causes such as: Direct, contributing and root causes effectively for greater clarity during problem solving
- use appropriate tools and techniques for problem analysis
- add structure to the selection of appropriate solution
- lead or facilitate small groups to use improvement techniques and activities to solve routine problems in your organization
- identify the corrective actions to be taken
- uncover the real root causes of problems faced in your daily operations and enable fact-based decision-making
Other courses in this suite include:
- It's a 2-day course
- The materials will be provided in English
This training is also available as an in-house training, this provides you with the following advantages:
- Savings on travel and accommodation costs and on the travel time of your employees
- All employees receive the same message and practice with the same assignments
- Possibility tot amend the training to meet your organisations training needs
In-house training course
For more information about an in-house training course, please contact our specialists via +31 20 346 07 80 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org