Effective Implementation of Documented Information Systems Training Course
Are you responsible for managing documented information?
The latest iteration of management systems standards (such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001) are much more flexible about what documents are required. However, this means it can be difficult to decide which documents and records should be kept to conform and comply with the requirements.
The approaches covered are easy-to-implement, cost-effective, and are applicable to a range of management systems standards.
Develop your understanding of documented information systems with this one-day introductory training course. You’ll learn the practical methodologies for the implementation of management and controls regardless of media type.
Online training courses: Connected Learning Live
You can attend this training course classroom based and online. Do you prefer the convenience of an online training course? View here for the available dates or read more about Connected Learning Live.
Who should attend
Anyone involved with the development, maintenance or improvement of a document control process. It’s just as relevant if you’re experienced or new to document control.
Delegates will be able to:
You will have the knowledge to:
• identify what constitutes a documented information system, and how to manage and control it
• explain the full cycle of development, approval, distribution, maintenance and disposition of obsolete documented information
You will have the skills to:
• meet the documented information requirements from various management system standards
• use the various methodologies for managing a documented information system
- It's a 1-day course
- The materials will be provided in English
- Download Course Guide (pdf)
This training is also available as an in-house training, this provides you with the following advantages:
- Savings on travel and accommodation costs and on the travel time of your employees
- All employees receive the same message and practice with the same assignments
- Possibility tot amend the training to meet your organisations training needs
In-house training course
For more information about an In-house training course, please contact our specialists via +31 20 346 07 80 or send an email to email@example.com