Essential Communication Skills For Auditors Training Course
“The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.” - George Bernard Shaw
In this course, we’ll cover the principles of general communication techniques, interpersonal skills; non-verbal communication; listening skills; techniques for building rapport; methods for dealing with difficult interactions; and effective briefing techniques.
It will introduce techniques for auditors to communicate with those being audited, including making initial contact, preparing the audit plan, interaction whilst conducting the audit, briefing and preparing the audit findings and recommendations.
This one-day training course provides auditors with the necessary tools to communicate effectively with audit team members, audit management, and those involved in the audit process.
Communication is essential in auditing. Experience has shown that auditors who communicate well are able to transform the audit experience and achieve a smoother, more effective and efficient audit.
Online training courses
Connected Learning Live You can attend this training course classroom based and online. Do you prefer the convenience of an online training course? View here for the available dates or read more about Connected Learning Live.
Who should attend?
This course will be beneficial to all auditors who want to improve their auditing skills by improving their communication skills.
Delegates will be able to:
- explain why communication skills are the foundation to internal audit success
- demonstrate an effective relationship and rapport-building strategies to better influence stakeholders and auditees
- apply general communication skills to day-to-day work, enabling you to interact effectively with both your audit team members and those involved in the audit process
- apply proven techniques for developing and maintaining productive and professional relationships, including eliciting essential information from those being audited; effectively summarizing audit work performed; and providing meaningful feedback
Other courses in this suite include:
- Effective Root Cause analysis
- The Art of Effective Customer Complaints Handling
- Developing and managing Key KPI’s
- Effective Implementation Documentated Information Systems
- It's a 1-day course
- The materials will be provided in English
- Download Course Guide (PDF)
This training is also available as an in-house training, this provides you with the following advantages:
- Savings on travel and accommodation costs and on the travel time of your employees
- All employees receive the same message and practice with the same assignments
- Possibility tot amend the training to meet your organisations training needs
In-house training course
For more information about an in-house training course, please contact our specialists via +31 20 346 07 80 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org