ISO 22301:2019 is designed to help organizations understand, manage and reduce their risks around business continuity.
Our on-demand eLearning course will help you understand the principles of ISO 22301:2019 and the methods and techniques available to you. It will help you understand how the requirements of ISO 22301:2019 provide the basis of an effective BCMS and the roles individuals will need to play.
You’ll learn about ISO 22301:2019 common terms and definitions, as well as the key concepts and requirements.
On-demand - training that’s even more flexible
If you need to understand the requirements of this management system standard and are confident enough not to need tutor-led training, this online, self-paced course offers you complete flexibility.
You can study in your own time when it suits you, and you can access the course from any internet-enabled device 24/7.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in advising, planning, implementing or maintaining an ISO 22301:2019 BCMS.
This eLearning course is ideal if you need a refresh or cannot attend one of our tutor-led classroom or virtual training courses.
To benefit from the expertise of a tutor, and interaction with other delegates, choose the virtual online or classroom version of this course.
What will I learn?
You’ll be able to:
- Define a business continuity management system (BCMS)
- Explain why a BCMS is important and how it can benefit your organization
- Recall the terms and definitions used
- Recognize the key concepts and structure of ISO 22301:2019
- Identify the main requirements of ISO 22301:2019
How will I benefit?
- Understand the importance and benefits of having an effective BCMS in place
- Understand the content of ISO 22301:2019 and how it will improve your business
- Identify and manage risks to business continuity
- Inspire customer and partner trust
- Protect your organization’s reputation
- Benchmark your own business continuity management practices with recognized best practice
- Integrate ISO 22301:2019 with other management system standards
- You will also be able to inform your organization’s senior management of the requirements of the standard, to help them decide on the next steps to take.
- This is an online, interactive eLearning course.
- You’ll have access to the course for 12 months.
On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate
Terms & conditions: Transfers and cancellations of training courses If delegate cancels a registration: Any cancellations must be made no later than 14 working days before the start date of the relevant training course. We will only accept cancellations that are made in writing. If a delegate fails to attend a training course without prior cancellation request, full payment will be required. If BSI postpones or cancels a training course, or changes the course content: We reserve the right to cancel or postpone a training course at any time, without incurring any additional liability to the Licensor or any delegate. In such circumstances, we will offer alternative dates, a full refund or a credit note.
Refund Policy: if the refund is approved by the Licensor, it will be made through the original mode of payment only. No refunds shall be given for the cancellation of distance learning, blended learning and e-learning courses no matter when cancellation is notified to us. Terms of Payment: On receipt of training booking form/LPO, an invoice will be sent to you. Course fees/payments are inclusive of training courseware, lunch and refreshments for classroom based public training. Lodging and travel costs are excluded in the course fee. The individual attending the course must make their own travel and accommodation arrangements.