Structured Problem Solving
Significant progress can be made towards solving company problems and improving the quality of goods and services by using simple tools. The Seven Basic Tools are mainly quantitative methods which can be used in conjunction with a structured problem solving process.
Who should attend?
- Those who have an interest in using a structured approach to solving problems permanently
Make your process more robust by improving problem solving.
What will I learn?
BSI's Structured Problem Solving Course covers:
- The 8-Step Problem Solving Process
- Flow Charts
- Check Sheets
- Cause & Effect Diagrams
- Pareto Charts
- Scatter Diagrams
- Control Charts
How will I benefit?
- The problem with problem solving is that we often have to solve the same problem over and over again. The real trick in problem solving is to make sure that the problem cannot reoccur.
- Understand the "root cause" of issues and then implementing controls which prevent problem recurrence. The application of the tools taught on this business improvement course within a problem solving "Roadmap" will result in problems being solved permanently.
- The application of the tools taught on this business improvement course within a problem solving "Roadmap" will result in problems being solved permanently.
- This course can only be delivered as in-company training