This two-day training course has been designed to enable delegates to gain a full understanding of the general principles of the Standard, and how to comply with the requirements. Delegates will also gain an understanding of what to expect during the process of certification, and actions needed prior to, during and after the audit.
How will I benefit?
Successful completion of this course will assist technical and quality staff in demonstrating competency and understanding of this Standard.
The course is for staff from manufacturers, food service companies and retailers - Technical and Quality managers, consultants, internal audit team leaders, and internal audit team members.
Before the course you must have read and reviewed a copy of the standard, which is available as a free download from the BRCGS Store https://www.brcgs.com/store/
By attending this course, you will gain an understanding of:
- The details of the scheme
- How to meet the requirements of the Standard
- What to expect from your BRCGS audit?
- Accessing and using site audit reports on the BRCGS Directory
- Detailed course notes
- Certificate of attendance
- Upon successful completion of an exam, you will be awarded with a certificate of achievement