ISO 41001:2018 Internal Auditor Training Course
Learn how to audit the processes of an ISO 41001:20158 Facility Management – Management System (FMMS). This course has been designed help you develop internal auditing skills for International Standard of Facility Management – Management Systems viz. ISO 41001:2018. This course helps in developing necessary skills to conduct internal audits and evaluate the effectiveness of the management system with respect to the requirements of the International standard. It develops skills for planning internal audit, preparing audit activities, conducting audit and preparing audit report for the organization / top management.
Who should attend?
Facilities Managers, Facilities services providers, Anyone involved in the auditing, maintaining or supervising of an ISO 41001:2018 FMMS
Prerequisites:You should have a good knowledge of ISO 41001:2018 and the key principles and requirements of an FMMS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our ISO 41001:2018 Awareness course and Implementation courses.
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- Guidelines of management system auditing according to ISO 19011:2011
- Application of auditing guidelines to ISO 41001:2015
- Initiating, preparing and conducting audit activities
- Preparing and distributing the audit report
- Completing audit and follow-up.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you to:
- Understand benefits and requirements of ISO 41001:2018 based audit
- Develop skills for ISO 41001:2018 audit
- Assess an organization’s level of implementation and management of ISO 41001:2018
- Identify non-conformances
- Present audit findings in form of audit report
- Suggest corrective actions for the identified non-conformances
What is included?
Detailed course notes and lunch provided.