ISO 41001:2018 Internal Auditor Training Course
Course Aim: Learn how to evaluate the effectiveness of processes of a Facility Management System, (FMS) based on ISO 41001:2018 management standard
Course Description: Over the last two decades, Facilities Management has evolved from a mere support function to a critical function, encompassing the whole gamut of services that provide high availability and excellent working experience for internal and external customers. Being one of the biggest enablers of business, Facilities Management is responsible for smooth functioning of all business lines, whether premises related or services related. Facilities Management function is expected to provide the following tangible benefits to business:
Improved workforce productivity, safety and health and well-being, through provision of Physical security, Environmental management and Occupational health and Safety
Improved efficiency and effectiveness, thus improving cost benefits to organizations; and High service availability and execution of business continuity (readiness to respond and minimize crisis situations).
To be able to assess the effectiveness of a Facilities Management function and improve its effectiveness BSI offers the Internal Auditor course on Facilities Management System, based on the best practices of ISO 41001:2018. This course helps in developing necessary skills to conduct internal audits and evaluate the effectiveness of the management system with respect to the requirements of the International standard. It develops skills for planning internal audit, preparing audit activities, conducting audit and preparing a formal audit report for the top management.
Who should attend?
Facilities Managers, Facilities services providers, Anyone involved in the auditing, maintaining or supervising of an ISO 41001:2018 FMMS
Prerequisites:You should have a good knowledge of ISO 41001:2018 and the key principles and requirements of an FMMS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our ISO 41001:2018 Awareness course and Implementation courses.
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- Guidelines of management system auditing according to ISO 19011:2011
- Application of auditing guidelines to ISO 41001:2015
- Initiating, preparing and conducting audit activities
- Preparing and distributing the audit report
- Completing audit and follow-up.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you to:
- Understand benefits and requirements of ISO 41001:2018 based audit
- Develop skills for ISO 41001:2018 audit
- Assess an organization’s level of implementation and management of ISO 41001:2018
- Identify non-conformances
- Present audit findings in form of audit report
- Suggest corrective actions for the identified non-conformances
What is included?
- Detailed course notes and lunch provided.
- Loan copy of the standard (to be returned after the course)
- On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.