Personal Information Management system (PIMS) Lead Auditor Training Course based on BS 10012:2017 & GDPR
Gain the required skills to conduct a base-line review of your organization’s current position and report the effectiveness of the PIMS based on BS 10012:2017 and GDPR. Using a step-by-step approach, you’ll learn how to plan conduct, report and follow-up on audits. In addition to addressing the specifications of GDPR and BS 10012:2017, this course equips you with the best practices for auditing, as per ISO 19011:2011.
Who should attend?
Those involved in the overseeing the compliance of a Privacy Framework, for example Privacy officers, Data Protection Officers, Compliance Managers Internal / external Auditors, supervising effectiveness of a PIMS based on BS 10012:2017.
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- Purpose and business benefits of a Personal Information Management System (PIMS) and principles of data protection as per GDPR
- How to plan, conduct, report and follow up a PIMS audit in accordance with specifications of BS 10012, GDPR and guidelines of ISO 19011.
- How to evaluate Personal Information Management framework of your organization, or suppliers.
How to lead teams of auditors throughout the audit cycle.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Develop lead auditing expertise and have the confidence to manage internal or third party audits and auditors.
- Be able to evaluate objectively, whether your management system (and those of your suppliers) is effective.
- Advise top management to continually improve your Personal Information Management System in your organization.
- Conduct due diligence exercise for your business partners.
Conduct certification audits for BS 10012:2017 management standard.
Prerequisites: Delegates should have a good knowledge personal information management systems based on BS 10012, and the key principles of data protection as per GDPR and rights of data subjects. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our Implementation course on PIMS and GDPR.
- Training course notes