Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Virtual Online Training Course on Our Connected Learning Live Platform
Course Aim: The course aims to provide delegates with an understanding of the fundamentals of Lean and Six Sigma so that they can contribute to problem solving and continual improvement process in their organization.
Confidently use core Lean Six Sigma Green Belt analytical tools to better interpret data and improve organizational processes using data driven approach of DMAIC methodology.
Course Description: Lean Six Sigma is an organizational approach to continual improvement. The Six Sigma DMAIC approach combined with Lean tools focuses on removing activities from processes that add no value (process waste) whilst minimizing variability of key process outcomes.
This intensive and practical five days course will demonstrate and guide you through the use of powerful Lean Six Sigma Green Belt analytical and technical tools that can then be applied to the operational improvement projects that you are undertaking.
This training content will be delivered via BSI’s Connected Learning Live Platform as a virtual classroom with the BSI tutor. This will provide the delegate with the flexibility of attending it from the convenience of home or office, without travelling to BSI facility. A stable internet connection, headset with USB connection, a quiet and suitable work area. In advance of the training a ‘testing room’ will be provided for delegates to confirm their hardware works and that they can fully participate in the training.
Who should attend?
Anyone who wants to apply effective and structured continual improvement techniques & methodologies of Lean and DMAIC approach of Six Sigma in order to help their organization make step change improvements in quality and efficiency.
What will you learn?
You will have the knowledge to:
- Describe the Lean and Six Sigma framework for continual improvement.
- Demonstrate a robust knowledge of the correct usage of objective data in improvement projects.
- Understanding a wide array of analytical and graphical tools associated with Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Recognize which Lean tool or Six Sigma methodology to be used in an identified process improvement opportunity
You will have the skills to:
- Analyse process data to identify and quantify improvement opportunities
- Utilize analytical and graphical tools associated with Lean Six Sigma
- Correctly select, utilize and interpret the results from a number of core analytical tools
- Validate improvement effectiveness.
- Use Minitab for process data analysis
- Lead improvement projects in your organization.
How will you benefit?
This course will help you:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Lean and Six Sigma methodologies and how to lead continual improvement teams.
- Demonstrate an understanding of Lean Six Sigma Green Belt technical tools and how they are applied
- Recognize which tools to use at which stage of an improvement project
- Appreciate the key requirements of a data driven approach to continual improvement
- Obtain a good grounding in the statistical techniques commonly applied at Lean Six Sigma Green Belt level
On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
"This training fee is applicable only for residents of India and the Indian subcontinent"