ISO 27001:2013 - Information Security Management Systems
He has been associated with Kolkata BSI for the last 7 years as ISO 27001 Lead Auditor and tutor.
He has been invited as speaker at several events & TV talk shows:
- Invited as Speaker at CeBIT International conference on 16.02.2015
- Speaker at CII Annual Events - ICT East each year - 2014 to 2019.
- Invited Speaker at FICCI, Annual Consumer Rights Day (14.03.2014)
- Organized Workshops on IT Security at Nasscom on 06.01.2016.
- Speaker at ISACA Kolkata Chapter on “cyber Security” –2018, 2019.
- Invited to conduct a cyber-security workshop at STPI on the eve of Digital India Week – 02.07.2015.
- Invited to organize workshop at US Consulate (Kolkata) on 18.03.2016.
- Trained Kolkata Police, Anti-Cyber-crime Cell, Lalbazaar HQ (21.06.2014)
- Invited to conduct Workshop at BSNL Kolkata HO on 16.01.2016.
- Wrote several articles on "Cyber Security" for newspaper "The Telegraph"
Appeared on Television shows on “Cyber Security” – News Times, India Today, Doordarshan, News18, NDTV, ABP Ananda.
20 years of experience in Information / Cyber Security working in India, New Zealand and Singapore; as auditor / consultant, in domains – Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing, ISO27001 Audit, Privacy audit, ITGC audit, Information security training, etc.
Qualifications and Professional Membership
Sandeep is CISA, CEH, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor and Tutor, ISO 22301 Lead Auditor. He is Regional Committee member at NASSCOM, Subcommittee member at CII (ICT East), LIFE Member at Public Relation Society of India (Kolkata Chapter), Committee Member ISACA Kolkata Chapter.