Talent management and career development in BIM are critical considerations in an increasingly sophisticated digital world. Watch our webinar and find out from BSI experts how you can address this challenge, making your BIM expertise resilient for now and the future.
Our webinar looks at
- Talent management – a route to achieving positive business outcomes
- How structured learning can support career development and business success
- Why you should consider qualifications and how they can support talent retention
- Using BIM to support digitalization of your business and improve efficiency
- How your in-house BIM capability can help you win more business
- BSI BIM qualifications and how they can support your business with talent management
About our subject matter experts:
Rahul Shah is BSI’s Client Director for EMEA, Built Environment, and brings with him direct experience from working for and with asset owners, main contractors, architects, engineers and manufacturers. With over 23 years of experience, he has held leadership roles responsible for driving digital transformation, leading on BIM strategy and implementing programmes globally. During his career Rahul has gained experience of implementing various digital initiatives on a diverse range of projects, including large scale multi-billion-pound urban regeneration schemes through to hospitals, airports, residential, commercial, data centres, mixed-use public spaces, stadiums and metros.
Gary Pattison, BSI’s Certification Technical Expert – Digital Construction, has audited BSI clients from countries all round the world since 2013. With a masters in theoretical physics Gary plays a fundamental role in the interpreting the needs of clients and addressing these in the development of BIM certification solutions built for industry. He manages all BSI’s BIM certification schemes, from protocols, to contract reviews and recommendations for certificate decisions. Gary has conducted assessments in person, and by remote audit.
Please submit the form below to watch the on demand webinar