Be confident that you can efficiently meet stakeholder expectations with a robust Information Security Management System (ISMS). Work with our world-class information security trainers on our Certified Lead Implementer Training Course to ensure your ISMS is ISO 27001 compliant.
By training with us you will gain an internationally recognized qualification that enables you to implement exceptional information security management standards in your organization. In becoming a Certified Lead Implementer, you can also set the highest standard of i9nformation management tailored to your organization.
You will also take away sound knowledge of ISO 27001, the ISMS framework, how best to apply this.
Course Aim: To gain an understanding of effective information security management, by using a systematic framework to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your information and that of your interested parties
How will I benefit?
- Gain an understanding of effective information security management throughout an organization and therefore protection of your information (through integrity, confidentiality and availability) and those of your interested parties
- Develop vital processes, policies and procedures that can be put into practice immediately
- Create the framework for your own Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Gain knowledge to develop your ISMS framework and build awareness and support for information security across your organization
- Be confident that you have the capability to protect your business and meet stakeholder expectations
- Encourage continuous professional development across your organization
- Those who will be involved in advising top management on the introduction of ISO/IEC 27001 into an organization
- Designed for those with information security responsibility
- Those planning to lead and implement a system or new to managing a system
- Anyone working with information security, including consultants
Upon completion of this training, delegates will be able to:
- Explain the history and development of ISO/IEC 27001
- Describe what an Information Security Management System (ISMS) is
- Identify the benefits of an ISMS
- Recognize the terms and definitions used
- Identify key concepts, principles and structure
- Identify the main requirements of ISO/IEC 27001
- Explain key elements of a management system implementation process
- Identify a typical framework for implementing ISO/IEC 27001 following the PDCA cycle
- Conduct a base line review of the organizations current position with regard to ISO/IEC 27001
- Interpret the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001 from an implementation perspective in the context of their organization
- Implement key elements of ISO/IEC 27001
- Identify the leadership skills, based on best practice, to lead the implementation of an ISO/IEC 27001 Management System
- Detailed course notes and lunch provided.
- Loan copy of the standard (to be returned after the course)
- On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
If you have any enquiries, let us know how can we help you.
Call: +91 80815 80815
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org