ISO 22301:2012 Business Continuity Management System Certified Lead Implementer Professional (CLIP) Training Course
Provide a typical framework for effectively implementing business continuity management principles based on ISO 22301:2012.
When faced with unexpected disruptions, organizations with an effective Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) based on ISO 22301:2012, not only benefit from protecting their reputations and retaining customers, but also enhance their status as competitors struggle to overcome similar challenges.
The starting point for success lies in implementing the BCMS. If this is done well, your organization will have an international best practice framework from which to build resilience and help it keep operating when unforeseen situations arise. You can also save time and money by doing things right first time. How sure are you of what to do, when, and how?
In this lead implementation course, an expert instructor will use a step-by-step approach to guide you through the implementation process. The requirements of ISO 22301:2012 will be approached from an implementation perspective, and the areas that organizations traditionally find tricky focused upon.
Through practical exercises, group activities and class discussions, you will develop your BCMS implementation knowledge and skill. A take-home toolkit will also provide you with useful information that can be referenced during your organization’s implementation process.
Who should become BCMS Certified Lead Implementer Professional?
This course is intended for managers and prospective implementers of risk management, and for stakeholders in such efforts.
Suggested job roles and their teams include:
- Business Continuity Managers
- IT and Corporate Security Managers
- Operations Managers
- Risk and Compliance Managers
- Information Security Consultants
- Existing management system practitioners who are new to implementing a BCMS
- People interested in finding out more about implementing a BCMS
What will you learn?
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
Have the knowledge to:
- Explain the purpose, structure and benefits of ISO 22301:2012 as they relate to the implementation process
- Explain the process for establishing and maintaining a BCMS
- Organise for BCMS Implementation
- Create BCMS policy, objectives and processes
- Explain the role of Leadership, including how to attract and sustain management commitment
Have the skills to:
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up an assessment of the BCMS in your organization
- Conduct Business Impact Assessment and Risk assessment
- Establish BC strategy and response procedures
- Establish Exercising, Monitoring and Measurement for BCMS
Our high impact accelerated learning approach increases learning by improving knowledge retention and skill application. This course is activity-based, resulting in a deeper understanding of the material and a greater impact on job performance.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you to:
- Protect your organization from unexpected disruptions
- Increase your expertise of Business Continuity and understanding of ISO 22301:2012
- Be confident to implement a BCMS – through hands on exercises
- Conduct internal audits of the existing BCMS in your organization
What will include in program?
- Course Folder, Pen & Notepad
- On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
- Loan copy of the standard (to be returned after the course)