ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System Certified Lead Implementer Professional (CLIP) Training Course
In this 4 days course, an expert instructor will use a step-by-step approach to guide you through the implementation process. The requirements of ISO 22301 will be tackled from an implementation perspective, and the areas that organizations traditionally find tricky focused upon.
Through practical exercises, group activities and class discussions, you will develop your BCMS implementation knowledge and skill. A take-home toolkit will also provide you with useful information that can be referenced during your organization’s implementation process.
The starting point for success lies in implementing the BCMS. If this is done well, your organization will have an international best practice framework from which to build resilience and help it keep operating when unforeseen situations arise. You can also save time and money by doing things right first time. How sure are you of what to do, when, and how?
An examination is held on the final day and successful delegates will be awarded the BSI CLIP Certificate.
After attending the course and passing the examination, you will be able to play a pivotal role in ensuring your organization can set up an BCMS that is compliant to ISO 22301.
Who should become BCMS Certified Lead Implementer Professional?
This is intended for those who will be involved in advising top management on the introduction of ISO 22301 into an organization. It is especially relevant
for those who have the responsibility to lead the implementation of BCMS in a business or provide consultation on the subject.
Suggested job roles and their teams include:
- Business Continuity Managers
- IT and Corporate Security Managers
- Operations Managers
- Risk and Compliance Managers
- Information Security Consultants
- Existing management system practitioners who are new to implementing a BCMS
- People interested in finding out more about implementing a BCMS
What will you learn?
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the components of PDCA in ISO 22301
- Know the similarities and differences between ISO 22301 and BS 25999
- Explain the purpose, structure and requirements of ISO 22301 as they relate to the implementation process
- Appreciate the normative references and terms & definitions applied to ISO 22301
- Establish the Legal requirements, Risk appetite and Scope of BCMS
- Create BCMS policy, objectives and processes
- Understanding the business context of the organization, needs & expectations of interested parties
- Know the leadership roles - commitment, approving BC policy, roles, responsibilities and authorities
- Identify the risk and opportunities & BC objectives
- Understand the requirement with respect to BCM resources, competence, awareness, communication & document controls
- Carry out Business Impact Analysis & Risk Assessment (based on ISO31000) through hands on exercise based on case study
- Develop BCM Strategy, BC procedures based on Case study
- Prepare Incident response structure, warning & communication, BC plan, exercising & testing
- Design a performance evaluation in measuring & monitoring, internal audit, Management reviews etc.
- Chalk out improvement through corrective action, Continual improvement
- Prepare for ISO 22301 certification (as applicable)
- Participant Assessment & Evaluation
- Protect your organization from unexpected disruptions
- Increase the confidence of customers in your organization
- Increase your expertise of Business Continuity and ISO 22301
How will your organization benefit?
- Certified Lead Implementer Professional will be able to lead a team for implementation BCMS in an organization that conforms to the ISO standards
- Certified Lead Implementer Professional will be able to scale the implementation of BCMS throughout the organization
- Certified Lead Implementer Professional will be able to play a pivotal role in ensuring your organization can set up business continuity management system.
- Successful implementation will improve the protection of your organization’s reputation and retaining customers, and also enhance their status as competitors struggle to overcome similar challenges.
What will include in program?
- Course Folder, Pen & Notepad
- CLIP Certificate of attending/passing the examination