ISO 22301:2019 Business Continuity Management System Certified Lead Implementer Professional (CLIP) Training Course
Course Aim: Provide a world-class framework for effectively implementing business continuity management principles based on ISO 22301:2019.
Course Description: When faced with unexpected disruptions, organizations with an effective Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) based on ISO 22301:2019, not only benefit from protecting their reputations and retaining customers, but also enhance their status as competitors struggle to overcome similar challenges.
Incidents such as infrastructure non-availability, climatic disturbances, health and safety issues, cyber-attacks, etc. are the cause of financial loss for most organizations. The starting point for minimizing this loss is in implementing and maintaining a BCMS, which addresses the changing risk landscape. If this is done well, your organization will have an international best practice framework from which to build resilience and help it keep operating when unforeseen situations arise. You can also save time and money by doing things right first time. How sure are you of what to do, when, and how?
In this lead implementation course, an expert instructor will use a step-by-step approach to guide you through the implementation process. The requirements of ISO 22301:2019 will be approached from an implementation perspective, and the areas that organizations traditionally find tricky focused upon.
Who should become BCMS Certified Lead Implementer Professional?
This course is intended for managers, consultants and prospective implementers of risk management, and for stakeholders in such efforts.
Prerequisites: This course requires prior understanding of the PDCA management approach, fundamentals of business continuity and risk management.
What will you learn?
Upon completion of this training, you will:
Have the knowledge to:
- Explain the purpose, structure and benefits of ISO 22301:2019 as they relate to the implementation process
- Explain the process for establishing and maintaining a BCMS
- Organise for BCMS Implementation
- Create BCMS policy, objectives & processes such as risk assessment, BIA, etc.
- Explain the role of top management, including how to obtain and sustain management commitment
Have the skills to:
- Present the benefits of a BCMS to top management
- Conduct Business Impact Assessment
- Conduct Risk assessment
- Establish BC strategy and response procedures
- Establish Exercising, Monitoring and Measurement for BCMS
- Plan, conduct, report and follow-up an internal audit of the organization’s BCMS
How will I benefit?
This course will help you to:
- Protect your organization from unexpected disruptions by reducing the loss (financial, human, technical, etc.)
- Increase your expertise of Business Continuity and understanding of ISO 22301:2019 – through hands on exercises.
- Help your organization respond to legislative and regulatory obligations
- Conduct internal audits of the existing BCMS in your organization
Our high impact accelerated learning approach increases learning by improving knowledge retention and skill application. This course is activity-based, resulting in a deeper understanding of the material and a greater impact on job performance.
What will include in program?
- Course Folder, Pen & Notepad
- On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
- Loan copy of the standard (to be returned after the course)
- Suitable for small groups
- Suitable for single person
- Learn from other organizations
- Suitable for large groups
- Flexible & convenient
- Tailored for your needs