FSSC 22000 Food Safety Management Systems Auditor/Lead Auditor Training Course
Provide knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third party audits of food safety management systems (FSMS) against FSSC 22000 and ISO 22000, in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 22003 including ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable).
Gain the confidence to effectively audit a FSMS in accordance with internationally recognized best practice techniques or demonstrate your commitment to food safety by transforming existing auditor skills to FSSC 22000. This course will allow you to consolidate your expertise with the latest developments and contribute to the continuous improvement of the business.
You’ll grasp the key principles and practices of effective FSMS audits in line with ISO 22000, FSSC 22000 and ISO 19011 ‘Guidelines for auditing management systems’.
Over five days, you’ll gain the knowledge and skills required to undertake and lead a successful food safety management systems audit; using a step-by-step approach, you’ll be guided through the entire audit process from initiation to follow-up.
Learn to describe the purpose of a FSSC 22000 audit and satisfy third party certification as well as grasp the key principles and practices of effective food safety management system audits in accordance with FSSC 22000 version 4 inclusive of specific audit criteria for:
- ISO 22000:2005 ‘Food Safety Management Systems - Requirements for any organization in the food chain’
- ISO/TS 22002-1:2009 ‘Prerequisite programmes on food safety, Part 1- Food Manufacturing’
- FSSC Scheme Additional Requirements ‘Part 2 Requirements for Certification’
Acquire the skills to plan, conduct, report and follow up a FSMS audit that establishes conformity, enhances food safety compliance, and overall organizational performance.
IRCA Certified Course (17416)
This course is certified by the International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) and meets the training requirements for IRCA Food Safety Management Systems (FSMS) Auditor Certification.
On completion, you’ll be awarded an CQI/IRCA certified training course certificate.
Who should attend?
- Anyone with the need to audit an organization’s FSMS.
What will I learn in the training?
You will gain the knowledge to:
- Describe the purpose of a FSMS, of FSMS standards, of management system audits and of third party certification
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up a FSMS audit in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 22003 including ISO/IEC 17021, where appropriate)
You will gain the skills to:
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit of a FSMS to establish conformity (or otherwise) with FSSC 22000 and ISO 22000 in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 22003 including ISO/IEC 17021, where appropriate)
Apply the concept of product and process risk to audit findings
This course will help you:
- Identify the aims and benefits of an FSSC 22000 audit
- Interpret FSSC 22000 requirements for audit application
- Plan, conduct and follow-up auditing activities that add real value
- Grasp the application of risk-based thinking to products and processes, leadership and process management
- Access the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use
- Build stakeholder confidence by managing processes in line with the latest requirements
Meet training requirements for CQI/IRCA certification.
- Delegate manual, training materials, BSI pen, training course note