ISO 10002:2004 Complaints Handling Process Implementation Course
An effective complaints management strategy will boost a culture of continual improvement. Organizations are recognizing that efficient capturing of customer feedback can provide valuable learning opportunities for almost every part of the organization.
Our course will give delegates the skills and knowledge to discuss and implement a management system based on the requirements of ISO 10002:2004 for Complaints Management Systems, and comprises formal classroom sessions and student participation.
Who should attend?
- Although the course is designed for delegates who have little or no previous knowledge of complaints management and/or have not undergone any previous training on the subject, it is, however, desirable that the participants should:
- Have prior knowledge or training in complaints management/customer satisfaction
- Have some knowledge of management systems standards
- Have read ISO 10002:2004
Training course structure and benefits
- What is customer satisfaction?
- What is a complaint and how is it dealt with in the organization at the moment?
- Consider the connection between complaints and customer satisfaction management system(s)
- Consider the scope of the implementation of a complaints management systems
- Plan a complaints management system
- Consider the importance of a management review for complaints
Benefits to Your Business
- Gain understanding of the concept of customer satisfaction
- Understand what a complaints management system is a what it should achieve
- Understand how to assess the effectiveness of a complaints management system
- Gain appreciation of a management review for complaints
- Course notes