ISO 10002:2014 Complaints Handling Process Implementation Course
An effective customer complaints management can cost you brand image, time, money and customers. That's why it's important to get it right from the start. Implementing a framework for complaints management, based on ISO 10002:2014 helps your business consistently address the customer's complaints and concerns.
Gain the required skills to conduct a base-line review of your organisations' current position and implement the key principles of ISO 10002:2014. Using a step-by-step approach, you'll learn how to develop an implementation plan, create necessary documentation, monitor your CMS and achieve continual customer satisfaction.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining or supervising of an ISO 10002:2014 CMS.
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- A typical framework for implementing ISO 10002:2014 following the PDCA management approach
- Considering key concepts and requirements of ISO 10002:2014 from an implementation perspective
- How to implement key concepts and requirements of ISO 10002:2014
- Specific documented information requirements of ISO 10002:2014
- How to conduct a baseline review of your current system.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify key benefits to your organization from implementing an effective CMS
- Develop a plan and determine the resources required for the implementation
- Apply good practice to the implementation using proven tools and techniques
- Implement a system that enables better response to customer’s concerns leading to improvement of inherent processes
- Identify process that need further improvement to enhance the quality of the products and services offered that consistently meet customer needs and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Course notes