Food Safety (HACCP) Requirements Training Program
We are pleased to announce a 2 Days Food Safety (HACCP) Training Program based upon the requirements of Codex Alimentarius.
- Introduction, Objectives, Importance of Food Safety
- International Legislation & Standardization
- Pre requisite Programs like GMP, GHP, GLP
- Management Commitment
- Establishment of HACCP Team
- Product Description
- Identify Intended Use
- Construction of Flow Chart
- On site verification of Flow Chart
- Hazard Analysis – Principle 1
- Determination of CCP – Principle 2
- Determination of Critical Limit – Principle 3
- Establishing Monitoring System – Principle 4
- Establishing Corrective Action – Principle 5
- Establishing Verification Procedure – Principle 6
- Documentation and Records – Principle 7
- Maintenance of HACCP system
Who should attend?
- Anyone looking to implement HACCP in their organisation
- Any person looking to move into food auditing
- Staff members who would like a greater understanding of HACCPs critical controls
BSI has developed this course to provide an understanding of management systems approach to food safety and skills required to implement and maintain Food Safety System. By the end of the course, the participants will be able to
- Understand fundamental purpose of food safety as a strategic business driver.
- Know principles, processes and various techniques used to assess the HACCP system.
- Know International Legislations & Standardization
- Understand maintenance of Food Safety Management System.
- What is a Food Safety Management System and how it can be useful for supporting your business goals?
- Why is it important to identify and manage risk?
- What is the relationship between the hazards and risks and the management system?
- How can you relate HACCP System to your management system?
- How audits will help you and the entire audit management process.
- Refreshments / Lunch
- Course Folder
- Pen and Notepad
- Certificate of attendance