BSI has developed this course to provide an understanding of management systems approach to food safety and skills required to implement and maintain Food Safety System. By the end of the course, the participants will be able to
- Understand fundamental purpose of food safety as a strategic business driver.
- Know principles, processes and various techniques used to assess the HACCP system.
- Know International Legislations & Standardization
- Understand maintenance of Food Safety Management System.
- What is a Food Safety Management System and how it can be useful for supporting your business goals?
- Why is it important to identify and manage risk?
- What is the relationship between the hazards and risks and the management system?
- How can you relate HACCP System to your management system?
- How audits will help you and the entire audit management process.