رئيس فريق مدققين للمعيار آيزو 22000
Gain the necessary knowledge and auditing skills to undertake, perform and lead first, second and third-party audits of Food Safety Management Systems against ISO 22000, in accordance with ISO 19011, ISO 22003 and ISO 17021, as applicable. To satisfy the training requirements for initial certification as an IRCA Food Safety Auditor.
Grasp the key principles and practices of effective food safety management system audits in accordance with ISO 22000:2005, ISO 22003:2013 and 19011:2011 'Guidelines for auditing management systems'. Learn the entire audit process from initiating the audit to conducting a follow-up.
Incorporates requirements of FSSC including coverage of ISO/TS 22002-1:2009 ‘Prerequisite programmes on food safety’.
من هي الجهات المعنية بحضور هذه الدورة؟
Anyone interested Individuals interested in acquiring the competence to audit an organization's FSMS to meet the requirements of ISO 22000, either as a conducting first-party, second-party, and/or third-party auditor.
ماذا ستتعلم من هذه الدورة التدريبية؟
This course will help you:
- Describe the purpose of a Food Safety management system, of Food Safety Management Systems standards, of management system audit and of third-party certification
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up a Food Safety Management System audit in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 22003 including ISO 17021 where appropriate)
متطلبات حضور الدورة
Delegates are expected to have the following prior knowledge:
a) Knowledge of the following Food Safety Management principles and concepts:
- Implementing or operating a management system within a food sector context. This includes private schemes such as BRC, GLOBALGAP, FSSC and/or other schemes which include management system components
- Relevant key food safety legislation (this may be specific to delegates’ food industry context and location)
- Knowledge of prerequisite programmes as specified in ISO/TS 22002-1
- Good Practice guides for Agriculture (GAP), Veterinary (GVP), Manufacturing (GMP), Hygiene (GHP), Production (GPP), Distribution (GDP) and/or Trading (GTP) depending on the segment of the food chain in which the student operates
- The principles of HACCP as defined by the Codex Alimentarius Commission
b) Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 22000 or acceptable equivalent, which may be gained by completing a BSI ‘Requirements of ISO 22000’ training course or equivalent
An absence of the expected prior knowledge is likely to result in a delegate of average ability failing to achieve the learning objectives and failing to achieve the necessary standard for successful completion of the IRCA examination.
It would also be beneficial to have been involved in, or preferably undertaken, FSMS Audits before attending this course.
الفوائد التي ستحصل عليها من حضور هذه الدورة التدريبية؟
This course will help you:
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit of a Food Safety Management System to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 22000 or acceptable equivalent and in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 22003 including ISO 17021 where appropriate)