BIM - PAS 1192 Part 2: Project Delivery Training Course
This course will help you understand the project information management processes for BIM Level 2. It follows on from the BIM fundamentals course, where this subject is introduced. The course includes sessions on:
- PAS 1192-2 as a standard
- How clients set their information requirements and select their suppliers
- How suppliers of information (designers, contractors, manufacturers) respond with their information plans
- Specific Common Data Environment processes for project information at BIM Level 2.
- Roles and responsibilities in information management
Who should attend?
Project clients, designers (architects, structural/civil engineers, services, engineers, etc.), main contractors and sub-contractors, manufacturers of complex products/components.
Asset/facility managers will also find it helpful to attend to find out how their operational information is specified and delivered during a construction project.
This course is designed for those who have some knowledge of BIM Level 2 (who may previously have attended BIM Fundamentals or equivalent).
Attendees should have day-to-day involvement with or responsibility for construction projects, particularly the information management aspects of those projects.
Upon completion of this training, you will be able to:
- Explain what the PAS 1192-2 standard says and what it means
- Define how key BIM Level 2 information management documents are developed
- Identify how designers and contractors are expected to show their BIM capability to their prospective clients
This one day training course includes lunch and drinks. The training and the materials will be provided in English. For further information regarding reduced rates at the hotel where the training is being conducted please contact email@example.com or 0031-(0)20-3460780.