BIM BS 1192 Part 4: Handover Information Exchange Training
This course will help you in obtaining the benefits of the UK use of COBie as the digital information exchange between design/supply chain and the client/operator. Along with an introduction to BS 1192 and collaborative working.
This course also highlights the importance of clear Asset Information Requirements and a checkable digital Plan of Work.
Online training courses: Connected Learning Live
You can attend this training course classroom based and online. Do you prefer the convenience of an online training course? View here for the available dates or read more about Connected Learning Live.
Who should attend?
Design and construction managers charged with delivering COBie, typically within a BIM Level 2 project.
Delegates will be able to know:
- The role of COBie
- How COBie represents buildings and infrastructure assets
- How the use of COBie can be specified for specific purposes
- The processes and purposes underlying COBie
- It's a 2-day course, including exam
- The training and the materials will be provided in English
- Lunch and drinks included
For further information regarding reduced rates at the hotel where the training is being conducted please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0)20 346 0780.