BIM Implementation Training Course
This course will help delegates in obtaining the benefits of digitization, lean and collaborative approaches on the delivery and use of built assets. Introduction to BS 1192 and collaborative working.
The methods for setting clear purposes and priorities as part of a BIM implementation strategy. Appreciation of PAS 1192-3 and BS 8536 for infrastructure and buildings will also be covered.
Upon completion delegates will also be able to assess current and future project delivery and asset management processes, and information flows, and understanding the principal roles and functions involved. Using PAS 1192-2 and BS 1192-4 (using information management processes for project delivery).
This course will also provide a review of the UK Government strategy and the tailoring of BIM strategy for specific business cases.
Online training courses: Connected Learning Live
You can attend this training course classroom based and online. Do you prefer the convenience of an online training course? View here for the available dates or read more about Connected Learning Live.
Who should attend?
Senior managers charged with introducing BIM processes to project delivery and asset management.
Management engagement with project and portfolio activities
Delegates will be able to:
- Explain the benefits gained from structured collaboration
- Recognize customer drivers for BIM and planning standardized supply-side responses
- Complete process maps to plan the smooth flow of information
- Recognize the business cases and Government strategy for BIM
- Explain the key principles in BIM standards.
- It's a 1-day course
- The training and the materials will be provided in English
- Lunch and drinks are included
For further information regarding reduced rates at the hotel where the training is being conducted please contact email@example.com or 0031-(0)20-346 0780.