Who should attend?
Anyone with the need to audit an organization’s processes in relation to ISO 45001:2018, and has met the prerequisites for attending (see below).
(Essential) You are expected to have the following prior knowledge:
• The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
• The core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between top management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review and continual improvement
a) Occupational health and safety management
• The concepts of managing occupational health and safety through hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control and compliance with legal requirements and other requirements
• The relationship between occupational health and safety management and the provision of safe and healthy workplaces, the prevention of work-related injury and ill health, and the proactive improvement of health and safety performance
• Common examples of relevant national and local OH&S legislation and requirements
b) ISO 45001
Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 45001 and the commonly used occupational health and safety management terms and definitions
c) Management systems audit
Knowledge of management systems audit through satisfactory completion of a CQI and IRCA Certified Lead Auditor Training course (or acceptable alternative) in another discipline
If you have not successfully completed a CQI and IRCA Certified (or acceptable alternative) Lead Auditor Training Course in another discipline, you’re unlikely to complete this 24 hour course successfully and will find the 40 hours ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor (OHSMS) Training Course more appropriate.