BIM - ISO 19650 -2: Project Delivery Training Course
This course will help you understand the information management processes that are needed for a design and construction project to be delivered using BIM according to ISO 19650. This is equivalent to BIM Level 2. The course follows on from the BIM Fundamentals course, where information management concepts and principles are introduced. The course includes sessions on:
• BS EN ISO 19650-2 as a standard and the terminology it uses (many terms have been changed from original UK terms to make the standard internationally acceptable)
• How clients set their information requirements and select their suppliers
• How suppliers of information (designers, contractors, manufacturers) respond with their information plans and how information requirements are cascaded down through a delivery team
• Specific Common Data Environment processes for projectinformation
• Information management responsibilities and the skills and capabilities required from clients and their suppliers.
Online training courses: Connected Learning Live
You can attend this training course classroom based and online. Do you prefer the convenience of an online training course? View here for the available dates or read more about Connected Learning Live.