ISO 45001 Requirements Course
Learn how to embed continual improvement at the heart of your organization through an ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&S MS). The new standard is an opportunity for organizations to align their strategic direction and increase focus on improving health and safety performance.
Identify the structure and requirements of an effective management system, and what this means for you. Gain a thorough understanding of the history and development of ISO 45001, key terms, definitions, and the ISO standardized high level structure. You'll learn to interpret and apply the key concepts and principles of the standard to existing processes within your organization.
Gain a Certificate of Achievement for this course
This course has an optional upgrade – you can now qualify for a Certificate of Achievement. By passing the assessment requirements, including an end-of-course examination, you’ll improve your professional profile and be able to:
- Provide evidence of your learning
- Demonstrate your competence
The examination is done online which means you can choose when and where to complete it. The exam takes approximately 80 minutes, and you have up to 30 days to complete it – including one opportunity for a re-take. The price of the assessment option on this course is ZAR 600
We’ll email your exam log-in details when you’ve finished the course. Please remember to select the Examination option on your training course booking form.
Who should attend?
- Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising, or auditing of an ISO 45001 Management System
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- What is an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&S MS)
- Why an OH&S MS is important to an organization and its benefits
- The background of ISO 45001 and its intended outcome
- The terms and definitions used
- The key concepts and structure of ISO 45001
- The main requirements of ISO 45001
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify the key requirements and benefits of ISO 45001
- Manage risks and opportunities, to both health and safety and to your OH&S MS, and thereby drive continual improvement
- Take steps to ensure that occupational health and safety is at the heart of your organization
- Attract and retain workers & customers by meeting their current and future needs better
What is included?
- Detailed course notes and lunch are provided
- On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate