This two-day course focuses on the operational and technical challenges faced in understanding bribery and effective due diligence.
Delegates attending this course will gain an understanding of the nature and impact of bribery, the harm it can do, the risk it poses to organizations and the methods used to identify risk through an effective assessment.
Who should attend?
- Certification auditors
- Anyone working in the public, private and voluntary sectors
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this training, delegates will be able to:
- Communicate the nature, scale and features of bribery
- Describe the methods used by people involved in bribery and recognize motives and concealment
- Identify bribery indicators and red flags
- Identify how to assess the risk of bribery and critical touch points (CTP’s)
- Address unacceptable bribery risks
- Recognize due diligence with regard to business associates
- Describe the identification and response to suspicions of bribery
- Investigate bribery and subsequent corrective action
- Demonstrate learning to a practical scenario
How will I benefit?
- Familiarization of the context of bribery within organizations
- Identify risk assessment methodologies for bribery
- Recognize effective controls for bribery critical touch points
- Detailed course notes
- On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate
Terms & conditions: Transfers and cancellations of training courses If delegate cancels a registration: Any cancellations must be made no later than 14 working days before the start date of the relevant training course. We will only accept cancellations that are made in writing. If a delegate fails to attend a training course without prior cancellation request, full payment will be required. If BSI postpones or cancels a training course, or changes the course content: We reserve the right to cancel or postpone a training course at any time, without incurring any additional liability to the Licensor or any delegate. In such circumstances, we will offer alternative dates, a full refund or a credit note.
Refund Policy: if the refund is approved by the Licensor, it will be made through the original mode of payment only. No refunds shall be given for the cancellation of distance learning, blended learning and e-learning courses no matter when cancellation is notified to us. Terms of Payment: On receipt of training booking form/LPO, an invoice will be sent to you. Course fees/payments are inclusive of training courseware, lunch and refreshments for classroom based public training. Lodging and travel costs are excluded in the course fee. The individual attending the course must make their own travel and accommodation arrangements.