This training combines our ISO 22000 requirements and implementation courses, with an additional 2 days of content with examination. This will provide you with: An in-depth understanding of the standard; the best practice methods to implement the standard within your organization; and ensure its effectiveness by teaching you management skills such as; leadership, effective delegation, problem solving and motivation.
Who should attend?
Those who are responsible for the management and implementation of an ISO 22000 management system.
What will I learn?
Delegates will have the knowledge to explain:
- What is a Food Safety Management System (FSMS)?
- Why an FSMS is important to an organization and its benefits
- The background of ISO 22000:2018 and its intended results
- The terms and definitions used
- The key concepts and structure of ISO 22000:2018
- The main requirements of ISO 22000:2018
Delegates will have the knowledge to:
- Recognize a typical framework for implementing ISO 22000 following the PDCA cycle
- Interpret key concepts and requirements of ISO 22000 from an implementation perspective
- Identify the benefits specific to an organization in relation to implementing an effective FSMS
Delegates will have the skills to:
- Conduct a baseline review of an organization’s current position with regard to ISO 22000
- Implement key concepts of ISO 22000
- Implement key requirements of ISO 22000
- Identify the leadership skills, based on best practice, to lead the implementation of a Management System, including:
- Leading the implementation project
- Support and planning tools
- Facilitating organizational change
- Effective delegation
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of the requirements of ISO 22000
- Develop the confidence to apply this knowledge within your organization
- Be able to perform a detailed gap analysis and project plan
- Know what each clause requires for effective implementation
- Develop the management skills to be able to effectively lead the implementation of an effective ISO 22000 management system within your organization
- Be able to prove your knowledge via completion of the courses exam
What is included?
Training course material