Transfer your certification to BSI
It couldn't be more straightforward
You've invested the time to certify your organization, so why not gain the maximum benefit from it. As the business standards company we understand what best practice looks like and work with our clients to embed excellence throughout their organizations. In just 5 steps you can transfer your certification and start making excellence a habit in your business.
Your 5 steps
1. Get in touch with our team to review your needs
2. Share your application and relevant documentation on your existing certification
3. Review our quotation and once you are happy we'll conduct a verification assessment
4. Transfer to us. After a successful assessment your new certificate will be issued
5. Keep improving - we will continue your existing assessment plan to help you maintain and strive to improve you performance
There is no charge for transferring your certification. Our quotation will be based on picking up your existing plan and delivering the assessments going forward.
Why transfer to BSI?
As the UK’s National Standards Body, we influence new standard developments, act quickly to implement changes, and help keep our clients one step ahead. Our regular reassessments will focus on continual improvement. We will give you feedback to help your business grow and improve.
With over 250 in-house assessors nationwide, we can make sure you are assessed by the most appropriately experienced professional to suit your business, helping you achieve the best.
You’ll be able to display a BSI Assurance Mark that’s associated with excellence and best practice internationally. You can use this to promote the fact that you’re certified by the world’s leading certification body for management systems.
You can access guidance and assets, such as the Assurance Mark, to help you promote your achievement to your clients.