IRCA Certified ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems Auditor Transition (A17863)
Demonstrate commitment to best practice by transforming existing auditor skills to ISO 9001:2015. Consolidate your expertise with the latest developments and drive efficiency in line with the new standard.
Who should apply?
This course is ideal for ISO 9001:2008 Internal and Lead Auditors wishing to audit or transition to ISO 9001:2015.
How will I learn?
- Annex SL Appendix 2 and the framework for the new ISO high level structure
- New requirements relating to Context, Leadership, Planning, Support and Operation - and how to audit them
- Revised terms and definitions applicable to ISO 9001:2015, as well as key concepts such as risk-based thinking and process approach
- Changes to the requirements from ISO 9001:2008 and their impact from an auditing perspective.
How will I benefit?
- Understand the key changes between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
- Prepare, conduct and develop the skills for an ISO 9001:2015 audit
- Meet the IRCA Auditor transition training requirements.
- Lunch and refreshments
- Course notes
- Certificate of attendance