IRCA Certified ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems Auditor Transition (A17862)
Demonstrate commitment to best practice by transforming existing auditor skills to ISO 14001:2015. Consolidate your expertise with the latest developments and drive efficiency in line with the new standard.
Who should apply?
This course is ideal for ISO14001:2004 Internal and Lead Auditors wishing to audit or transition to ISO 14001:2015.
What will I learn?
- Annex SL Appendix 2 and the framework for the new ISO high level structure
- New requirements relating to Context, Leadership, Planning, Support and Operation - and how to audit them
- Revised terms and definitions applicable to ISO 14001:2015, aswell as key concepts such as process approach and lifecycle perspective
- Changes to the requirements from ISO 14001:2004 and their impact from an auditing perspective.
How will I benefit?
- Understand the key changes between ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 14001:2015
- Prepare, conduct and develop the skills for an ISO 14001:2015 audit
- Undertake assessment to test your understanding
- Meet the IRCA Auditor transition training requirements.
- Lunch and refreshments
- Course notes
- Certificate of attendance